Selingan... Just For Laughs.... No offence & don't tacing2 ye...
1. Anwar, Hadi Awang, and Old man Kit Siang were patrolling in a helicopter.
Old Man Kit Siang: "If I drop a piece of RM1000 note from here, the person that picks it up must be very happy."
Hadi Awang: "If I throw two pieces of RM500notes down, it will make 2 persons happy."
Anwar: "If I drop TEN pieces of RM100notes, there will be 10 happy people."
The pilot murmuring to himself: "Why don't all of you just jump down from here, that will make 25 million people happy. U have caused enough problems to d country!"
2. Samy V wished to enhance his reputation by publishing a series of stamps with his portraits. 1 month after the launch, Samy surveys its sales.
Post Office Chief: "Not bad... but we got quite a number of complaints that the glue is not strong enough."
Samy: : "Really...?"
He spits at the back of the stamp and sticks the stamp on an envelope: "The glue seems ok." Post Office Chief:: "Yes, but every one spits on the front of the stamp ...."
3. Midnight, Guan Eng went for supper and bumped into a robber.
Robber: "Give me all your money!!"
LGE was very angry: "I am the honorable Chief Minister of Penang!"
Robber: "Well, then ... return all my money."
4. One fine day, Anwar, Kit Siang and PR parliament members were on the way to a meeting where they all crashed in an accident and was rushed to the hospital.
The reporters were at the hospital, the doctor shook his head "We have done our best to rescue the Leader of Opposition but ..."
Reporters:"How about Kit Siang?"
Doctor:"We were unable to rescue him either ..."
Reporters:"Who have you saved?"
The doctor was excited:"Malaysia is now saved!"
5. Anwar visited the psychiatric hospital. All the patients hurray for him but there is one patient who ignored Anwar.
Anwar: "Why does he not welcome me?"
Doc: "He is normal today (not insane)."
6. Election campaign time -- car load of politicians were involved in a car accident.
A farmer saw and rushed to the scene but all the passengers were dead. He buried all the passengers.
Few days later, the police in charge found the farmer and asked where all the politicians were and was told that they had all been buried. Police: "Did they all die?"
Farmer: "Hmmm, Anwar was screaming that he is still alive when I buried him"
Police: "Then why you bury him anyway?"
Farmer: "Because Anwar never tells the truth."